Terms and conditions
Access to this site is subject to your agreement to the following terms:
- The Hardman Trust website is for information purposes only, it is not meant to replace professional legal or medical advice, or advice on any other subject which a professional in that subject may give or have given.
- Access to this site is given only on condition that you do not hold the Hardman Trust in any way liable for the result of any action you might make based on the material on this site.
- Reproduction of extracts from this site for distribution or commercial purposes are not permitted without the prior written permission of the Hardman Trust.
- No warranties are given about the accuracy of any information on this site, nor is the Hardman Trust responsible for the content of external websites.
- Message boards, and articles sent for submission etcetera may be edited as the Hardman Trust deems appropriate.
- Personal information such as your name, postal and/or email address, and phone number is private and confidential and is used only for the purposes for which you provide the information. Unless instructed to do so by a Court Order, the Hardman Trust will not divulge any of your details to any third party.
- © Copyright of the content of this site is owned by the Hardman Trust.